WHO: Everyone who supports women’s rights (men, too).
WHAT: March from the Lincoln Memorial to the White House.
WHERE: Washington, D.C.
WHEN: January 21, 2017 (day following the inauguration)
WHY: Demonstration of unity and solidarity. Advocate for the protection of women’s rights, and the rights of marginalized communities.
- Connect with others in your area who plan to attend. Visit the Official Women’s March on Washington Facebook page; from there, access the page for your state/region.
- Many local delegations are working together to arrange busses and overnight accommodations.
- Huffington Post: Women Of The World: It’s Time To March On Washington
- The New York Times: Amid Division, a March in Washington Seeks to Bring Women Together
- FastCompany: Why the Women’s March on Washington Is More Than An Anti-Trump Protest